Christina’s proven streamlined process encompasses connection, communication and collaboration to efficiently bring her clients the very finest and most personal pieces.
Whether she is sourcing or having a piece custom made, Christina begins by connecting with a client to fully understand their desired piece and vision. She then personally communicates to ascertain the client’s expectations. Christina and the client collaborate to determine the best options. If the piece requires, the client is supplied with a rendering that is fully explained and tweaked as needed.
From the beginning conceptual stages to final approval or delivery, Christina’s focus remains on efficiency to ensure her client’s involvement remains effortless.
1. CONNECT WITH PROSPECTIVE CLIENT TO UNDERSTAND THEIR DESIRED PIECE.
2. COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENT TO ASCERTAIN EXPECTATION, BUDGET AND SCOPE.
3. PROVIDE CLIENT WITH CLEAR OPTIONS.
4. EFFICIENTLY WORK WITH WHOLESALERS/DESIGNERS ON BEHALF OF THE CLIENT TO CURATE OR BRING THE DESIRED PIECE TO FRUITION.
5. MAKE ANY CHANGES WHILE SAFEGUARDING AN EFFORTLESS PROCESS FOR THE CLIENT.
6. DELIVER FINAL PIECE.